Petco Helps Pet Parents Make Every Moment Merry with One-Stop Holiday Shop
With most products under
"On top of newly added everyday value items at Petco, the new collection offers everything from stocking stuffers under
The collection features more than 500 products, from cozy Christmas and
- Gifts for the whole family: Favorites such as matching pet and pet parent pajamas, iconic pickle toys for dogs and cats, and tennis ball ornaments return this year, along with new standouts including a five-foot tall cat scratch house, giant pickle toy, oversized pre-filled stocking, oversized plush dreidel toy and gift-shaped small animal house. A customizable photo snow globe, chic glass ornament and a mug and toy set are thoughtful hostess gifts for holiday parties. Guests can enjoy convenient pre-filled stockings for dogs and cats or choose from more than 40 toys under
$7, including cat teasers and plush toys, to build their own stockings at an affordable price point. Decorative treats such as donuts and cake pops in seasonal flavors are also ideal stocking stuffers. Comfortable dog print pajama pants and stylish "Dog Person" and " Cat Person" baseball caps make it easy for pet parents to show off their pride.
- Home for the holidays: Bring seasonal cheer home with throw pillows, tea towels, blankets, festive beds, cat scratchers and habitat décor. Find affordable cat and dog beds on sale that complement the holiday home aesthetic. Additionally, families can start the holiday countdown with Advent calendars, which double as décor, filled with dog treats, catnip surprises, adorable toys or small pet snacks.
- Celebrate in style: New partnerships with beloved brands such as Barefoot Dreams,
Kate Spade, Lambwolf Collective, Pets So Good, Modernbeast and Native Pet bring even more options to pet parents. From plush beds and trendy supplies to farmer's market-inspired toys that look good enough to eat, these brands offer an elevated aesthetic for pets to enjoy all year long. Reddy, Petco's premium lifestyle and fashion brand, also helps pets look their best with stylish and functional winter gear, including sweaters, matching hoodies for pets and pet parents, beanies, puffer coats, collars, leads and other accessories perfect for adventures. Make sure pets are set up for any holiday travels with functional gear such as a carrier and car seat.
- Capture every meaningful moment: Photos with Santa are back to help families make memories this season. On
Dec. 2, pet parents can bring their pets to participating Petco pet care centers nationally for a photo on Santa's lap. Brush up on training skills and schedule a groom to help get pets photo ready and start off the season on the right paw. Petco's $28Holiday Package can be added to a full-service bath or groom for a festive flair. The Clean Ingredient package – made without parabens, phthalates and chemical dyes – features a colorful gingerbread-inspired bandana, sugar cookie spritz, shampoo with argan oil and aloe vera, moisturizing conditioner, teeth-brushing and nail buffing.
- The gift of health and wellness: The holidays are the perfect reminder to ensure pets are up to date on routine and preventative care that is essential to overall pet health and wellness. Pet parents can easily make an appointment at a
Vetco Vaccination Clinicfor vaccinations, pest and parasite prevention, microchipping and more, or a Vetco Total Care, providing full-service veterinary care inside many Petco pet care centers. Petco's Vital Care membership program is the gift that keeps on giving with year-round savings on regular check-ups and everyday essentials for cats, dogs and small animals.
- Season of giving: Give the gift of saving pet lives with a donation to Petco Love at registers in Petco pet care centers. From
Nov. 12, 2023through Feb. 25, 2024, shoppers will receive a free cookie cutter and press set kit with a $10donation or more. With a $20donation or more, they will receive a free gift bag set featuring hand-drawn illustrations of real adopted pets.
*According to a Petco survey of 2,031 Petco shoppers in
Founded in 1965, Petco is a category-defining health and wellness company focused on improving the lives of pets, pet parents and our own Petco partners. We've consistently set new standards in pet care while delivering comprehensive pet wellness products, services and solutions, and creating communities that deepen the pet-pet parent bond. We operate more than 1,500 pet care centers across the U.S., Mexico and Puerto Rico, which offer merchandise, companion animals, grooming, training and a growing network of on-site veterinary hospitals and mobile veterinary clinics. Our complete pet health and wellness ecosystem is accessible through our pet care centers and digitally at petco.com and on the Petco app. In tandem with Petco Love, a life-changing independent nonprofit organization, we work with and support thousands of local animal welfare groups across the country and, through in-store adoption events, we've helped find homes for nearly 7 million animals.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/petco-helps-pet-parents-make-every-moment-merry-with-one-stop-holiday-shop-301943530.html